Thursday 25 May 2017

My favourite book and film


Before everything i have never been a good reader, because i find that it is not a very active activity and i get bored very fast, nevertheless when i was in the high school i had to read many books, between these the that i liked it is the book titled invincible written by the author called Carlos Cuautémoc Sanchez, i like this book because through a story  you learn different things like the subject of personal improvement, also it book teaches you the five principles to succeed in life. i recommend this book because the moral teaching that leaves you is very exciting and also because showsyou that in life nothing is impossible if you work with perseverance.


In second place the film what i like the most is the called ¨los 33¨, i saw this film the last year with my family, what makes it attractive because the plot talk about the great rescue of the 33 miners and all the problems that had to happen in order to be rescued, finally i remember this movie because all the world talked about this great accident and the subsequent rescue.



2 comments:

  1. I like the author Carlos Cuathémoc but this book I have not read it. I think it could be a good book!
    The movie "The 33" I like it too! I went to watch it in cinema.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't see that movie :( jaja

    ReplyDelete