Thursday 18 May 2017

A photograph you like

In my life i have many photos important, but the that i like the most is when i graduated from high school, because for me it means the end of a cycle in the high school during 14 years of my life, in the ceremony i was awarded as the third best student of my generation, for me that moment was very emotional because the effort of four years was recognized for all my teachers.

The photograph was taked for some photographer of school in the year 2015, in this photograph i appear with all my classmates and my teacher.
In the ceremony also was all my family mainly my parents, grandmother and uncle, the photograph was taked when was ending the ceremony and all my classmates was very excited because it was last time we were together.

Finally this photograph is in a place special in my house for the importance it has for me and my family.


2 comments: