Thursday 4 May 2017

music in my life

In my life the music is very important in different moment, i have two kind of music that i like, the first is the rock of the 80´s and 90´s, the other kind of music that i like is the electronic music.

In the rock my favorite band is Soda Stereo and Guns and Roses, in the case of the electronic music my favorite DJ are the brothers called dimitri vegas and like mike because for me are the best gender representatives and also are the main hosts of the festival most important around the world called Tomorrowland,

The instrument what i like most is the electric guitar because the sounds that you can make are fantastic, its an instrument i would like to learn to play. in my family  i don´t know anyone that to play some instrument and among my friends i only known one friend who plays drums.

The music that i liked when i was a younger it was the progressive rock because in my house a lot of that kind of music is heard.

Finally the music of film that i remember not much because i do not usually see many movies.



4 comments:

  1. "do not usually see many movies"... what is wrong with you? why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you listen very good music!! i like too much
    I like Soda Stereo too! i usually listen to them with my dad
    But on my birthday gustavo cerati fell in the hospital and I always remember it for my birthday !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Soda Stereo! they are very good!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the electronic music is the best! and I like Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike too
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete