Thursday 20 April 2017

your favorite piece of technology

When i was children my favorite piece of technology was the video games console this was my best hooby during the holidays, in this machine i discovered a world of science fiction and one way to de-stress, i recived my first console when i had 14 years old, this was the call playstation 2.

After when i was in the high school i change my first console for other called PSP, it was fantastic because virtual reality was better and can play games most interesting, nevertheless over the years i had less time, then could not play as i did before for hours and hours, the console i used it during my free time meanly when i did not have to study, during my childhood i always preferred to play in the console instead of watching tv.

In the present i am in the university and i do not have any time for play in the console, nevertheless when i have free time i prefer make sport or talk with my friends. Finally i can live without use the console because i in the present have other priorities.

4 comments:

  1. never in my life i can play good a video game, i always died at 5 seconds to begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had playstation 2 too! I used to play for hours
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm the only person who ever had one of those jajajaja. I only played when I was going to see my cousins in the south

    ReplyDelete