Thursday 13 April 2017

Why did you study your career?



In the primary i wanted to be soccer player because i played a lot of football and because i trained in a football club, after when i was in the high school i wanted to be doctor but one day in the class of biology i realized that it was not my vocation, because i and my group had to dissect the parts of a animal, it was an unpleasant experience, after a while i started a interest me in investigation, then i decided study a career related with the sciences like the biology and chemistry, after many years i entered to study biochemistry only with the idea of study sciences, nevertheless in the present i do not know if it is the career of my dreams, because i have analyzed the cons of my career and then i realized that the poor job security it is something that worries me, thus i am thinking change me of career, because my dream is work in a laboratory applying my knowledge but having the security of have a stable work in the future.

3 comments:

  1. nice history rodrigo, regards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodrigo, remember that life gives many turns, so do not worry if you fight for your dreams you will achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That horrible to have to dissect the parts of an animal :c what sad!
    Continues to fight for your dreams, do the best you can. Regards

    ReplyDelete