Thursday 6 April 2017

getting to know each other

     
Hello my name is Rodrigo Del Valle, i live in the commune of Macul and i have not brothers and sisters, i studied in the school called Madre de la Divina Providencia located in Macul, in this place i know same important persons like friends and good teachers, in the school i also know my taste for the sciences meanly for the chemistry and biology. i enter  the university in the last year for study biochemistry because always want study some with the science, during this two years studing in the university of Chile, i have known many people and i have also learned many things.

In my faculty of chemical and pharmaceutical sciences  i belong to the selection of tenis of table where is known the rigor of sprots competition, and my free time i like listen to electronic music and make sports like running, for my is this fantastic i have gone a three marathons and for me is a unforgetable experience because you can improve your brand and all the people is in the street supporting you.


                  

5 comments:

  1. I like people who are motivated to play sports .. it goes like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, laboratory partner, nice history!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rodrigo! electronic music is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the electronic music but I hate the running! jejej good luck in your marathons!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, and one who does not do any sport.

    ReplyDelete