Saturday 1 July 2017

Your blogging experience

My experience in general is very interesting because i can to learn most about different themes like the scientists related to my career, also it way to developing writing where you can feel  closer to English. And also helped to get acquainted with the classmates of the course through the first post where we had to talk about what we liked to do and our life in general.


I think that my ability to improve writing thanks to the use of this form of learning, because, when speaking around different topics, your language is situated in different contexts where you must use the keywords and precise, so that the person Can understand about what is being talked about in the post.


In the future I would like to include this same methodology but in an oral way where each one gives his opinion on the subject and can be complementary with the other colleagues.



I think that my ability to improve writing thanks to the use of this form of learning, because, when speaking around different topics, your language is situated in different contexts where you must use the keywords and precise, so that the person Can understand about what is being talked about in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment